Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks


This year especially I have so much to be thankful for. Every time I get a minute I cannot help but think about all the wonderful things I have to be thankful for. Three beautiful healthy children that bring so much joy to my life, there is no greater calling than being a Mother. A hard working dedicated husband that is finishing his education so that he can provide for our family. I am also thankful for the love and support from our family helping me through this time in our life.

I give much thanks for the gospel of Jesus Christ that fills my heart with hope and joy. I know that we can be a family forever and that this time away from my husband is just a blink compared to the eternities that we will spend together.

1 comment:

Tavia said...

I love the family photos! So precious.