Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Trip to Michigan

Claire and I just took a little trip to Michigan to visit Christian and we had a wonderful time! Claire was great on her first plane ride. We got to spend a week in Michigan with Christian with much thanks to some wonderful Grandparents who took care of Brooklyn and Landon.
It was fun to see where Christian is living and working and what Michigan is like. The weather was great while I was there, I think I brought a little bit of sunny California with me. Most of our time was spent just relaxing and just spending time with each other.


You don't realize what you've missed until it is 2,500 miles away...


*I missed having someone to cuddle with

*I missed having Christian keep me warm when I get into bed and letting me put my cold feet on him to get them warm

*I missed having someone open the doors for me

*I missed having someone to shave my legs for!

*I missed being able to talk to someone older than 5, and being able to have an adult conversation.

*I missed being kissed!!! and having a handsome man to Kiss!!!

*I missed having someone to watch So You Think You Can Dance with, Christian wont admit it but he likes watching that show with me.



My list could go on, but I just can't wait until my honey is back here for good. We are so proud of you and love you so much.

2 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

I'm SOOOO glad you were able to go back and see Christian! I've been thinking about you a lot, and know how much that time together must have meant to you both. Hopefully the rest of his time will go by quickly. Give your kiddos a hug from the Summers' - we miss you all!

The Garcias said...

Brings back memories of our summer away. We got to go visit Raulito in California for a week. I'm glad you had a great time. Claire is beautiful!