Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Here we have Little Bo Peep and Woody

Woody is wearing his Great Grandmothers boots and a vest that his mom sewed just two hours before Halloween.


Little Bo Peep is wearing her mother's dance costume, and looking so beautiful.



We really missed having Dad here because we always dress up together as a family and so Mom couldn't join in on the fun without Dad. But the kids sure did look adorable! Especially Bo Peep's little lamb.
After pictures we headed over to the church for some games and candy!

Here is Bo Peep trying her best at a doughnut eating contest.

And you never knew Woody was such a good bowler!





The kids got lots of candy and Mom was exhausted so it was a successful night!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love it! I wish I could sew. Maybe I will have to learn this long long long Iowa winter! I bet you won't miss those!

Tracy said...

Cute costumes! If Buddy had been there, what would you have dressed up as? I love the little theme of the kids you have going. And that little lamb is precious.

Jennilyn said...

If buddy was here the roles might have changed a bit, but there would be a Buzz and a Jesse to add to the mix.

{Erica} said...

Your kids are just too cute! I loved brooklyn's costume...so did the girls.

Mr. Landon is just so darn cute in his woody costume and little Claire...just want to eat her up!

Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Love the costumes. You are so creative. I can't wait to see what you are all next year when Christian is around again.

Megan and Shawn said...

What a cute sheep costume. I love it. What out Lando looks pretty serious about that gun, he must get that from his daddy!

Buddy & Jenni said...

Watch it Mego the prego... (wise words from Christian the gun slinger)

Anonymous said...

Your kids look so cute as always... love that costume on Brooklyn, but I want to see you in it when you wore it =) Miss you!

The Allred Family said...

Hey! Miss you guys! The kids look adorable. I hope that all is well.

Caroline said...

I'm dying to know if the costume idea was Brooklyn's? I love their little costumes... Your kids are really cute!