Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009


We had a wonderful Christmas and are truly blessed beyond measure!




Claire and her presents from Santa. Lots of clothes and some teething toys.

We all love Claire's smile. She has started laughing now and we can't get enough of that sweet baby girl. It is so funny how her eyebrows turn up when she smiles so big. She is such a easy going, wonderful baby. Now if she would just grow some more hair, she is starting to look like an old man.


"Speed Racer", I mean Landon got a bike from Santa and is now officially a "Big Boy" too. He is going potty in the toilet and got some cool underwear in his stocking!


Brooklyn got an Easy Bake Oven from Santa, the same kind I had when I was her age (just remodeled a little.) What a good big sister she is, we are all so proud of how well she is doing in school.
When Brooklyn saw the Hoola Hoop from Santa she said, "I didn't even tell him I wanted this, how did he know! I love it."

Santa is pretty amazing I said. He knows everything.
We also got a really fun Wii game from Christian's sister Kelly called Playground that was a hit! Everyone loves playing it, even Brooklyn and Landon.


After being separated from the one you love really puts things into perspective for you. So, all Christian and I wanted was to be with each other for Christmas this year and we got exactly what we wanted.

Love you babe xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tytus got big boy underwear for Christmas too and was really excited about it. So fun! Today Javien said I want to play with Brooklyn. I said well they are in California and he was just shocked. He said, "I thought you said they would come back" and I said "they will for graduation but that's it." He was really upset and said "can we move where she is so we can play again?" It was so cute and sad at the same time. WE ALL MISS YOU GUYS!!