Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two Weeks Notice

Only two more weeks until we get Daddy home for good!!!






Every time I think about the past 8 months I can't believe how fast time has gone by. When we moved out here I was pregnant and now Claire is 4 months old. Brooklyn only has 4 months of school left and Landon is potty trained. (I can't believe I did all that with no husband). I sure as heck couldn't have made it without my wonderful in laws who have done so much for us and sacrificed beyond measure. Also to my parents and brothers and sister who help out with the kids all the time and never complain. You have been my life savers!!! I am sure after this time living out here my brothers will only want one kid, if any... Just Kidding

I am glad this time in our life is coming to a close and we can move on to the next. Christian and I have learned a lot from this experience and even though we have grown in many ways we would NEVER want to do it again. We have been very blessed and I thank my Father in Heaven for 3 beautiful healthy children, a hard working husband and the strength I need to be a good mother and wife. I hope we will be given the opportunity to "Pay it forward" someday.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!!! The 4th year is awful but I am so glad it is almost done for you guys.

Megan and Shawn said...

Hurray! I'm so glad you two will finally get to be together, and that the five of you will be a complete family again! You have been such a trooper through this entire process, and I'm sure you will continue to be blessed because of it! You're a Mother's Day Miracle!! Call us when you drive through! We'd LOVE to see you.