Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

How to pick the right pumpkin:
(by Claire)
1. Tell your brother to clear the way with the tractor.
2. Scope out the merchandise. Color, shape texture.
3. Once you spot one try to pick it up to see if it is too heavy...4. WOW almost lost it!!!5. MAN, this is a heavy one. Mom, can I get a little help here my veins are popping out of my neck.
6. Tell your DIVA sister to hurry up, and go get the cart.

7. While you are waiting, pose for some pictures.
8. And then ask the locals where the food is... man this makes me hungry.
9. Get the pumpkins loaded up and tell the kids it's time to go.
10. Better yet how about you push me?


A fun day at the pumpkin patch









1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute is that story!! I can totally see Claire thinking all those things. What darling kiddos you have.