Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What's new with Claire?


To my sweet baby,
If you only knew how happy you make me? Every morning you wake up happy and you make everyone around you happy. You love to cuddle and you call everything a baby. Any stuffed animal you find you will carry around with you and hug and kiss it. Every time you see another baby you literally attack them with hugs and kisses, until they cry.



Claire, you are one busy bee, and you don't stop until it is time to sleep. Now that you can walk you are always getting into everything you can, exploring everywhere. I can see your little mind always learning and growing every day. You stare at your reflection in the car and say "baby" all the way home.

You can say Baby, Momma, Dada, and Ba. Oh and your word for bottle is blalblalblal (go ahead and say that!)
You are definitely not a shy girl. You will go up to anyone and make googly eyes to anyone that you see. Just so they will pick you up and smile back at you.

Also who can resist these chubby legs? I just want to eat them up.


Please stay my happy girl forever.
I love you baby girl.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

thunda thighs!!!!!!!