Monday, October 11, 2010

Randomness from Landon

The kids love to take a bath in my jetted tub, so when Landon was begging me to take a bath I said yes so that I could get dinner ready.
Later Christian came home and I told him to go say Hi to Landon...

This is what he saw!




No, there is nothing wrong with the water in Michigan.
The kids have these water changing tablets that they like to use in the tub, But you are only supposed to use 1 at a time. Not the whole bottle. So I guess Landon learned what color you get when you mix all the colors together.


More of Landon:
Landon likes to break dance at home. He watched this boy on Ellen one day and now he is all about practicing his dance moves.

Click on the link to see this boy he is so cute!
6 year old dancer

Here is Landon's stall:


And The Robot:
Thanks for all the ways you make me smile little guy!!!
Mom loves you.





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had so much fun with you guys today! It was fun to see the pictures of the things you've told me about. Cute family!

Jennifer Jensen

Megan and Shawn said...

THat is HILARIOUS. I think I would have been a little freaked out to see our water that color, but I'm so glad you took a picture. Lando is a future So You Think You Can Dance star...

Megan and Shawn said...

THat is HILARIOUS. I think I would have been a little freaked out to see our water that color, but I'm so glad you took a picture. Lando is a future So You Think You Can Dance star...