Friday, December 17, 2010

Active

Claire at 14 months
29 1/2 inches
22 lbs

At Claire's recent doctor appointment the doctor asked me to describe her; I said "Active!!!"

An active lifestyle: a lifestyle characterized by frequent or various social, intellectual, and (particularly) physical activities
This totally describes my little girl. Not to mention cute too.


She is always on the go. Jabbering away to tell Landon what to do or tell me what Landon just did to her.

Claire's vocabulary has grown tremendously in the past few weeks.
She can say: Santa, Uh-oh, Ball, ME, Dog, Mom and Dad of course. And she is really good at yelling for Landon and Brooklyn...just like Mom (oops)
Claire has only one speed, GO!
She is either on or off. She is a great sleeper and is so good at taking naps. I love it! She loves to be independent and walk wherever she wants. The lady's in the library just love to watch her walk around like she owns the place.
Her favorite place is outside and now that it has gotten really cold outside she is felling like a caged animal. We have about 6 inches of snow in the ground and she LOVES it. I will post pictures of that later.


Claire has 8 teeth and they all came in the last 3 months...not fun.

I have to document my little girls hair. Claire has so much hair and it has some curl!!! Christian laughs at me every time I put a little gel in it and try to make it curly, but I can't resist. I have always wanted my girls to have some sort of wave or body to their hair, and I think Claire got it. Not much but enough to make me happy.


Being a Mom right now is extremely hard, but the most amazing job in the world. I am blessed to stay home and be with these cute kids that give me their unconditional love. I hope I can soak it all in and keep it forever. Watching Claire learn and grow is so fun. She is such a lover and I always love to steal kisses from those soft chubby cheeks. She gives great kisses on the lips too, but don't tell the boys.
Love you my little Claire-a-Boo

XOXO
MOM

No comments: