Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

What a wonderful Christmas!!!
Christian was on-call but he was with us the whole day... except for the 2am call- in and the 6:45 hospital rounds he did before anyone was up. We had Dad all day and we were so lucky.

The kids got up at a lovely 8am and we were very glad.
They saw their stockings and what Santa had left IN the house but didn't see the BIG gift until they read the letter from Santa.


With a little help and some clues Brooklyn spotted the Trampoline right away! She was so excited saying "I asked Santa for a mini trampoline and he actually brought a big one!"
"He fit it in his sleigh!"

Landon was a little hesitant, but soon enough we were all jumping in the bitter cold, and loving it.

After soaking in all the great gifts we were blessed to have we headed over to our friends house for some yummy Christmas breakfast.
BUT WAIT
It gets even better...
Earlier that week we got news from the missionaries in our ward that they were being white washed out (moved to another area quickly) and Sister Burnham and Sister Corbridge were coming to our ward!!! I couldn't believe it, my own beautiful Sister was going to be serving part of her mission in my ward!

So, as you could guess we ended up having family for Christmas after all. Brianne came over with her companion to make their Christmas calls home and to spend time with her favorite sister.

Sorry no pics of Brianne, I know, I know I will get some soon though.
That about wraps up our Christmas Day, a great day spent with family and making memories.

1 comment:

The Simmons said...

Talk about a little Christmas miracle! That is so cool about Brianne coming to your ward. I bet that cured any homesickness for her. I got mad at my Mom because I only found out a month ago that Brianne was on a mission! Had no idea...Give her a big hug from me please! Happy New Year!