Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mom and Daughter Date

Last year it was Beauty and the Beast. This year we went to the Nutcracker! Brooklyn chose the restaurant, so Olive Garden it was. When she unrolled her napkin and found 2 forks she looked at me puzzled and asked why? I said "at "fancy" restaurants they give you 2 forks, one for your salad and one for your meal. And even sometimes at nicer places they give you 3 forks."
She replied with, "And at really, really fancy restaurants they give you 10 forks!"
NICE Brookie

OH and then when we were getting ready to go she told me thank you for taking her out to eat and she said that she couldn't believe that we went to a fancy restaurant with 2 forks, 1 knife and NO spoons!
I love you Brookie

We had perfect seats, first row in the Balcony. I am sure Brooklyn wanted to be closer, but for a Ballet you want to be able to see more than their feet.


The Sugar Plum Fairy

(did a great job I might add)
Cecchetti training of course!


Nutcracker Prince

Clara

Watching the Ballet brought back many great memories. I wish I could be young again . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You both look so cute! What a fun mommy daughter date.